The concept of digital misinformation isn’t new, but the problem is growing — and it’s becoming a serious security threat for businesses.
If you want to safeguard your organization against false rumors and conspiracy theories, I can’t think of anybody better to talk to than Neil Spencer, Manager of Market Strategy at LifeRaft Inc., and Spencer Oliphant, our resident OSINT analyst.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How outrageous rumors circulating online can jeopardize business continuity as well as the safety of customers and employees.
- From Covid lockdowns to climate lockdowns: How conspiracy theories are changing focus post-Covid.
- The fast-growing social network conspiracy theorists are using to spread their message.
- The seven websites to monitor for emerging misinformation.
- Actionable steps security practitioners can take to proactively monitor and address misinformation in 2022.
For more insights on building a successful threat intelligence program, subscribe to the LifeRaft Physical Security Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.