About this position
Our Client Success Managers (CSM) bring LifeRaft's best ideas, innovations and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers' business goals driving return on investment. As a CSM you will be a trusted advisor to our valued clients providing training and best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics, and Feature Usage. The CSM enables our customers to realize business value, encouraging them to be passionate advocates of LifeRaft.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, working with an energetic team of professionals, check us out!
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data. LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Navigator is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection. Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Attractive & competitive compensation plan & benefits
- Investment in personal and professional growth
- Remote work/office space (with dogs!) with flexible hours
- Flexible time off – Take a minimum of 15 days/year with no cap beyond!
- Health Benefits & $1000 Yearly Lifestyle Subsidy
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Hilarious authentic co-workers & fun social activities
What You’ll Do as a Client Success Manager
- Drive high usage of our Navigator platform by creating and executing action-oriented customer introduction, training, and adoption plans.
- Help customers define clear business outcomes and then build a "success plan" with appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Build, maintain, and leverage strong relationships and regular communication with account stakeholders to create strong support for new opportunities, and to secure their willingness to advocate on behalf of LifeRaft.
- Work with customers and sales team throughout the customer life cycle to encourage expansion and to minimize attrition.
- Conduct scheduled client Health Checks and plan out action plans accordingly.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to advocate for customer needs and to support the evolution of LifeRaft's product and offerings
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 3+ years of experience in a training or customer success role (technology or Software-as-a-Service preference)
- Proven record of providing top class customer service with a history of going above and beyond
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with wide range of personalities including confidence with Fortune 500 Executive-level communication
- Technical aptitude - quick to develop a deep understanding of new software
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, open space, environment
- Experience delivering professional presentations (via web-conference an asset)
- Self-starter with a get-it-done attitude
- Excellent troubleshooter
- Attentive to detail
What Will Get You Bonus Points
- A great sense of humour never hurts
- Love of dogs (we have many in office)
- Board games you don't mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
- At least one great recipe you will bring to an office potluck
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have a passion for people and helping clients succeed
- You are tenacious with a growth-mindset
- You have stellar time-management skills and are an excellent communicator
- You are resourceful, innovative, and proactive
- You are persistent and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
When applying please provide your resume and cover letter