About this position
We are seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to join our growing team. As the first ever EA for the C-Suite, your dedication and efficiency will play a vital role in establishing and providing essential administrative support to our CEO, EVP & Chief of Staff and CFO. Embrace the dynamic nature of this position by taking charge of various responsibilities including supporting communications within within the leadership team, calendar management and meeting coordination, travel administration, and preparation of accurate company documents. Your exceptional organizational skills, impeccable time management, and proactive initiative will be pivotal in achieving success in this role.
As a seasoned Executive Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our company's executive team and contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and success of our organization. Your dedication to providing personalized and timely support will be essential in maintaining our commitment to excellence. We’re looking for a self-starter who knows how to herd cats (you know what we mean!) and keep our offices running smoothly.
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data. LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Navigator is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection. Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of thought, experience and background of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Investment in personal and professional growth
- Remote work/office space (with dogs!) with flexible hours
- Flexible time off – Take a minimum of 15 days/year with no cap beyond!
- Health Benefits & $1000 Yearly Lifestyle Subsidy
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Hilarious authentic co-workers & fun social activities
What you do as an Executive AssistantKey Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the CEO/CFO/EVP Chief of Staff, efficiently managing communication among executives, employees, clients, and external partners.
- Ensure smooth information flow, maintaining accuracy and timeliness in handling critical documents and correspondence.
- Skillfully manage executive calendars, coordinating meetings and appointments with precision.
- Format information for internal and external communication, including memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Facilitate travel arrangements and accommodations, ensuring a seamless experience for executives during business trips.
- Maintain a detailed record of daily expenses and prepare regular reports on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Support other admin staff, promoting an organized and productive work environment.
- Capture and document meeting minutes, ensuring comprehensive and accurate records.
- Maintain a systematic and efficient electronic file management system for the executive, ensuring quick and secure access to documents.
- Screen and direct phone calls, as well as manage the distribution of correspondence.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality at all times with all materials.
What you need to get the job done
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent knowledge of the Google Suite, Slack and MS Office tools, enabling efficient document management and data analysis.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, allowing you to handle multiple tasks with ease.
- Ability to work with a remote team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ensuring effective interactions with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- High School diploma as a minimum educational requirement.
- A PA diploma or certification is considered a plus
- Great sense of humour and appreciation of dark chocolate are welcome
What will get you bonus points:
- Strong technical aptitude – quickly understand new software and technologies
- You understand a wide variety of industries, regions, and topics
- Board games you don't mind occasionally sharing with the team
Does this sound like you?
We’re building a company future generations can be proud of. Diversity at LifeRaft means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
When applying please provide your resume and cover letter