About this position
We are currently looking to expand our Designer team with another Product Designer role to help accelerate our development.
As a Product Designer, you will report to the VP of Product and work closely with fellow Designers, Product Management, Engineering and Customer Experience team members to design, build, and launch solutions that delight our customers.
We are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for creating world-class products. If you’re looking for an opportunity to help shape the future of our innovative application as we embark on a complete transformation of the product, we want to hear from you. If you want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing team with an innovative spirit and a determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data – this could be the opportunity for you.
What You'll Do As a Product Designer
- Own feature designs that create engaging and immersive experiences across desktop and mobile devices
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Management and Engineering to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and product vision
- Develop low and high-fidelity prototypes to iterate solutions with the Product, Engineering and CX teams
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, engineering and other stakeholders.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly
- Define data and analytics to measure design solutions
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- UI/UX/Interaction Design experience is required
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web applications and mobile
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of design deliverables such as information architecture, task-flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes with experience using Figma
- Experience working with a design system
- Good understanding of accessibility standards and responsive design methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail
When applying please provide your resume, portfolio and cover letter
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data. LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Navigator is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection. Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Attractive & competitive compensation plan & benefits
- Investment in personal and professional growth
- Remote work/office space (with dogs!) with flexible hours
- Flexible time off – Take a minimum of 15 days/year with no cap beyond!
- Health Benefits & $1000 Yearly Lifestyle Subsidy
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Hilarious authentic co-workers & fun social activities
We’re building a company future generations can be proud of. Diversity at LifeRaft means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.