About this position
We’re in search of an ambitious, collaborative and curious Product Marketer. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, the Product Marketer will be responsible for owning and analyzing product data to determine product direction, marketing strategies, and customer personas. They will take the lead on product positioning and communication loops with a goal of increasing product adoption and marketing qualified leads through compelling messaging and storytelling.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, working with an energetic team of professionals, check us out!
LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Remote work/Office space (with dogs!)
- Hilarious co-workers & Great office parties
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Including Flexible time off, Professional Development, Lifestyle Subsidy, & more!
What You’ll Do as a Product Marketer
- Communicate the vision and benefits of new product releases to sales teams and develop sales tools to enhance the sales process.
- Create stand-out product positioning, messaging, and strategies that differentiate Navigator in the marketplace as the platform continues to evolve/expand.
- Act as the product messaging expert for internal and external audiences.
- Own, help shape, and manage customer personas.
- Partner with product management, design, and demand gen counterparts to develop strategies that successfully bring new features to market; determining appropriate marketing and sales channels.
- Position Navigator as a solution to common/widespread problems in the marketplace and differentiating from competitive solutions. Enabling sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a compelling story about our product benefits.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine GTM milestones and timelines.
- Build and executing tactical plans that increase product and feature adoption
- Perform research through focus groups, surveys, interviews, and analysis of sales data. Owning the research data, providing a clearer picture and measurement of OKRs
- Synthesize intelligence/insights collected into thought leadership and other actionable content.
- Work with product development teams to improve product features and establish/prioritize product stories.
- Provide insights to the broader marketing team to inspire ideas for content such as case studies, website copy, blog posts, and sales videos.
- Assist with research on competitor pricing, marketing content, security & risk management trends, and strategies.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy and supporting campaign initiatives.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including written and salesmanship
- Industry-specific expertise and technical knowledge of a particular product or market
- Deep understanding of sales methods and channels through which the products are marketed into
- Ability to influence teams and customers
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and production teams to meet customer needs
- Track record of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different contributors/stakeholders.
- Presentation skills and the ability to explain marketing strategies to other teams in the organization
- In-depth understanding of the business basics, revenue projections, business metrics, and financial planning
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights to inform marketing and customer retention strategy.
What Will Help You Get the Job Done
- Growth mindset and the desire to learn and develop your skills
- Great sense of humour never hurts!
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats (figuratively, not literally)
Does This Sound Like You?
- You want to make an impact and are a born influencer
- You have a passion to understand customer problems and devise solutions to solve them.
- You are tenacious with a growth-mindset
- You are resourceful, innovative, and proactive
- You are persistent and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
When applying please provide your resume and cover letter