About this position
We’re in search of a motivated, dynamic and tenacious sales guru that is excited to take ownership over their role and grow in a fast-paced tech company. The Sales Development Specialist (SDS) is a member of the sales team with a passion for finding and attracting potential clients. SDSs are responsible for developing our sales pipeline for our Senior Account Executives. They do this through research, prospecting, and messaging.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, working with an energetic team of professionals, check us out!
LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Remote work/Office space (with dogs!)
- Hilarious co-workers & Great office parties
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Competitive salary & benefits
What You’ll Do as a Sales Development Specialist
Our Sales Development Specialists are responsible for developing our sales pipeline for our Senior Account Executives within their assigned vertical and contribute to the overall revenue growth and development of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Primary responsibility is identification & development of Sales Pipeline for Senior Account Executives through research, outbound prospecting, and messaging
- Perform initial qualification of Leads for SAE pipeline
- Support on larger opportunities with an SAE; call coordination, deliverables, etc.
- May assist in defining trial success criteria and work with client facing teams (PS, CSM, AM) to manage logistics and ensure success.
- On occasion, may be asked to manage sales cycle on assigned accounts or prospects from unassigned verticals
- Overall contribution to revenue growth and company development.
- Use Salesforce CRM to maintain activity/information/records
- Leverage sales tools including ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to generate outbound activity
The primary KPI for this role is volume of qualified sales pipeline generated
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience and confidence with cold outreach & messaging
- Ability to qualify/disqualify sales opportunities through discovery
- Tech Savvy with an ability to learn and excel in new platforms
o Bonus points for experience with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Salesforce
- Team player mentality – individual success is important, but we win and lose as a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong focus on growing revenue
What Will Help You Get the Job Done
- Growth mindset and the desire to learn and develop your skills
- Great sense of humour never hurts!
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats (figuratively, not literally)
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have a passion for sales and lead generation
- You are tenacious with a growth-mindset
- You are resourceful, innovative, and proactive
- You are persistent and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
When applying please provide your resume and cover letter