About this position
We are seeking a highly analytical and curious person with great communication and reporting skills to join the LifeRaft team as a Sales Operations Manager. This individual contributor is responsible for operational processes, technology, data and reporting for marketing, sales, customer success, and product specialists. With ownership of Salesforce as the operating platform, the Sales Operations Manager is responsible to ensure data accuracy in the platform through effective processes, compliance and controls, and the integration and data flow between Salesforce and the rest of our sales and marketing technology stack.
Navigator, our SaaS cloud-based platform, consolidates intelligence collection, investigations, and data visualization, enabling teams to contextualize the threat landscape and get ahead of issues before they have a serious impact on operations.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, working with a fun and energetic team of professionals, check us out!
LifeRaft’s threat intelligence and investigations platform Navigator is used by corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands and largest corporations in the world! Our SaaS technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Attractive & competitive compensation plan & benefits
- Investment in personal and professional growth
- Remote work/office space (with dogs!) with flexible hours
- Flexible time off – Take a minimum of 15 days/year with no cap beyond!
- Health Benefits & $1000 Yearly Lifestyle Subsidy
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Hilarious authentic co-workers & fun social activities
What You’ll Do as the Sales Operations Manager
- Develop operational processes for prospect, customer and user data
- Ensure data integrity within the system through team training and coaching
- Create and manage standard operating procedures and service level agreements between Departments
Provides training and coaching on processes and technologies to ensure effectiveness of the individual and team performance
- Create reports and analytics to support revenue generation (leading/lagging), customer care, and decision making, including:
- Pipeline health
- Source/spend/cost of leads
- Quota performance
- Sales conversions (MQLs and SQSs)
- Individual performance/stats
- Revenue achievement (closed deals)
- Pipeline health
- Manage QuotaPath to ensure commission calculations are correct and reflecting compensation structures
Track the marketing spend on campaigns and ROI using HubSpot, creates reports and data analysis in collaboration with Finance and the CMO
- Implement and manage technology (eg. Salesforce, Gong, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Chili Piper) and the integration of systems to ensure data accuracy within each system
- Lead technology audits and clean-up of data on a regular basis
- Provide training on technologies (Salesforce, Gong, ZoomInfo etc.) for new hires and coach the team
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Curious and analytical mind with a desire to understand data and not just collect it, ability to poke holes in data, ask the right questions and find consistency
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Detail oriented with experience writing reports on the interpretation of results
- An understanding and eagerness to tackle challenges and learn quickly
- Previous experience and expertise in Salesforce (required), with the ability to monitor and enforce keeping the data clean within Salesforce
- Post-Secondary degree in Business, Data Science, Information Management, or Statistics (considered an asset)
- Previous experience and expertise working with HubSpot (considered an asset)
- Great sense of humour never hurts!
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have a strong track record of delivering results
- You’re inquisitive and innovative with excellent time management skills
- You are deeply curious and collaborative
- You’re an analytical problem solver. Your decisions are informed by data and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize
- You have a positive attitude, are energetic, upbeat, and professional.
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
When applying please provide your resume and cover letter