About this position
We’re in search of a motivated, dynamic and tenacious sales guru that is excited to take ownership over their role and grow in a fast-paced tech company. The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is an experienced member of the sales team with a proven track record of closing large, sometimes complex deals, and obtaining assigned quotas. SAEs are responsible for the entire spectrum of the sales cycle for enterprise-level accounts. They also work collaboratively with sales associates to assist them with their opportunities while receiving their assistance on large deals.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, working with an energetic team of professionals, check us out!
LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Remote work/Office space (with dogs!)
- Hilarious co-workers & Great office parties
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Competitive salary & benefits
What You’ll Do as a Senior Account Executive
Our Senior Account Executives (SAE) own 100% of the sales cycle for opportunities within their assigned vertical and contribute to the overall revenue growth and development of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and developing a sales funnel by researching, identifying, approaching, and developing relationships with new prospective enterprise client accounts in agreed-upon sub-categories of the corporate verticals.
- Achieve or exceed net new business quota targets as outlined in your employment agreement.
- Responsible for strategic pipeline growth through virtual and in-person (travel) networking opportunities within industry working groups, conferences, and associations.
- Manage the potential prospects through the purchasing process, including demos, trials, procurement, etc. Define trial success criteria and work with Cx teams to ensure success and close business.
- Ensure prospects have all resources/materials needed for purchasing decisions.
- Introduce newly signed clients to the Account Manager with the information necessary to form a successful relationship and account transition.
- Support Sales Associates in lead generation and sales cycle management. Work with them on their smaller opportunities to ensure viability and opportunity size.
- Maintain internal CRM (currently Salesforce).
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 3-5 years+ in sales with proven skills in closing business
- Demonstrated ability of effective account and customer management (understanding their needs, addressing their challenges, connecting the dots)
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice sales tactics and different stages of the sales cycle
- Ability to sell virtually (over the phone and via WebEx)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong focus on growing revenue
- The ability to work independently and to create your own lead generation/sales funnel
What Will Help You Get the Job Done
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Great sense of humour never hurts!
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats (figuratively, not literally)
Does this Sound Like You?
- You have a passion for sales and closing deals
- You are tenacious with a growth-mindset
- You are resourceful, innovative, and proactive
- You are persistent and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
When applying please provide your resume and cover letter