About this position
We are seeking an expert, growth-minded sales leader to join the LifeRaft team. LifeRaft helps protect the most critical assets of mid-size, large, and Fortune 500 corporations. We are the leading technology provider for threat intelligence in the corporate security market - helping companies protect their people and physical assets and ensure business continuity.
Navigator, our SaaS cloud-based platform, consolidates intelligence collection, investigations, and data visualization, enabling teams to contextualize the threat landscape and get ahead of issues before they have a serious impact on operations.
The VP of Enterprise Sales will report to the CEO and be directly responsible for all new customer sales revenues. The successful candidate will work closely with other LifeRaft senior leaders to deliver forecasts, identify opportunities and challenges, and provide recommended solutions to clients and stakeholders.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, working with an energetic team of professionals, check us out!
LifeRaft provides a threat intelligence and investigations platform, Navigator, to corporate security teams around the world, including some of the biggest brands you've probably referenced today! Our technology is helping keep these companies, their people, and their operations safe – making a real impact in the world we all live in.
The diversity of our team is integral to our success. We are a team of passionate and supportive individuals and pride ourselves in fostering a collaborative, innovative, and fun culture. We offer our team:
- Attractive & competitive compensation plan & benefits
- Participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Investment in personal and professional growth
- Remote work/office space (with dogs!) with flexible hours
- Flexible time off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Hilarious co-workers & great office parties
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
What You’ll Do as the VP of Enterprise Sales
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and drive new enterprise logo acquisition and revenue growth across North America.
- Consistently manage and maintain a high-quality pipeline that is sufficient to cover the revenue plan.
- Develop and execute against our go-to-market sales strategy and help identify market/customer segmentations.
- Own and ensure the integrity of CRM sales data within Salesforce.
- Hit quarterly and yearly revenue and budget targets.
- Develop a successful enterprise sales playbook and create operating efficiencies, key metrics, KPIs, and sales communication processes for the organization.
- Provide ongoing analytics and reporting on revenue attainment, team performance, and KPI progress.
- Hire, manage, mentor, and coach a world-class enterprise sales team.
- Develop a winning culture that supports high-energy interaction, responsiveness, attentiveness, and high integrity.
- Partner closely with marketing, customer success, and account management, to support account-based-marketing and customer care initiatives.
- Gather insights on customer requirements to support the development of product messaging, content, and product specifications.
- Manage the review, negotiation, and execution of all deals and accompanying documentation required to close a client contract, such as Master Service Agreements, NDAs, procurement documents/system requirements, and privacy or data provision agreements.
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Keep informed of product lines, competition, and industry trends that may impact client business activities.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Experience developing winning teams, solution-based sales methodology, and strong operational management discipline.
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS to the C-Suite. This is a consultative, business-line sales process. Ideally you will have experience selling to corporate or cyber security teams.
- A focus on closing multi-year deals in a high-growth software company.
- A development-oriented leader and coach who can teach, transfer knowledge, and drive results from others.
- Deep knowledge of sales and reporting tools.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate a company’s vision to the market.
- A history of partnering with senior executives to drive a culture of honesty, collaboration, and direct communication.
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree. An MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years enterprise software, Internet, SaaS sales experience.
- Experience with the security market is a strong asset but not a requirement.
Does This Sound Like You?You are an exceptional enterprise sales leader with a strong track record of delivering results in growth company environments.
- You are a hunter at heart and you're hungry for results. You’re a sales executive who likes to get your hands dirty and can jump into deals when necessary.
- You’re inquisitive and innovative. You bring a “test and learn” mentality to the organization.
- You promote a culture of deep curiosity and continuous learning.
- You are passionate about building, cultivating, and ensuring the success of your team.
- You’re an analytical problem solver. Your decisions are informed by data and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize sales strategies.
- You have a positive attitude, are energetic, upbeat, and professional.
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
When applying please provide your resume and cover letter