LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is looking to fill an Account Executive position with our Halifax, NS Sales Team.
LifeRaft is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform. Navigator is designed to identify, track, and validate issues related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection.
You will play a critical role in increasing revenue by adding to our customer base, convert trial accounts to subscriptions, identify & capitalize on new business opportunities, and upsell & renew existing accounts. Sales communications are mainly performed by phone, email, and live chat, but qualified account managers may also be expected to work on location with clients.
What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Build and develop a sales funnel by researching, identifying, approaching and developing new prospective client accounts in an agreed upon category of the corporate vertical
- Taking on existing customer portfolios to expand our account penetration and grow their value
- Coordinate and co-deliver the demo and sales presentations to key clients, potential clients
- Maintain internal CRM (Salesforce)
- Contribute to the growth and expansion of the customer database
- Expand reseller and partner network, working with international sales and partner team members
- Assist current customers with account questions or capitalize on upselling opportunities
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Overall contribution to company growth and development
What you need to get the job:
- A background in sales with proven skills in closing business
- Demonstrated ability of effective account and customer management (understanding their needs, addressing their challenges, connecting the dots)
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice sales tactics and different stages of the sales cycle
- Ability to sell virtually (over the phone and via WebEx)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue
- The ability to work independently and to create your own lead generation/sales funnel
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
Work With Us
Additional Perks of working with us:
- Office dogs!
- Flexible hours
- Benefits (after probationary period)
- Stock options in the company
- Free parking!
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Well lit, comfortable working space
- Great office parties
- Hilarious co-workers
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
Compensation: Base salary + commission
Cover Letter Required to be Interviewed