Internal Applications Only
The Account Manager will be the primary contact for signed accounts and will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, growth, and retention. The Account Manager will take over ownership of the account from the Account Executive once closed-won and will work to build a relationship with the client, identifying and solving any roadblocks to success and pinpointing opportunities to grow the account.
- Personally manage a portfolio of clients, developing & executing strategies to optimize retention and revenue growth opportunities.
- Responsible for contributing to the company’s overall renewal revenue and account growth by achieving or exceeding assigned personal targets and quota.
- Summarize your activities with the AEs and support teams for the Account Engagement Manager.
- Build relationships and rapport with decision makers, identifying their short and long term goals.
- Maintain internal CRM (currently Salesforce) with current account and contact information.
- Communicate with the decision maker/contract holder on the value received from the platform and the success achieved.
- Improve client understanding of the Navigator platform within the account to drive adoption and growth.
- Create a profile/report of what we do for the customer on an annual basis (training, reporting, etc.).
- Conduct quarterly reviews/wellness checks and set benchmarks and stretch goals.
- Track all performance indicators on a per client basis and rate the overall health of the client.
- Work closely with other client-facing teams to gain knowledge and share information/experiences.
- Triage support requests to the appropriate department, and follow up to ensure the client is satisfied with the outcome.
- Resolve client concerns/issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalating issues to management as appropriate.
- Work with the CSM team, develop an onboarding and subsequent training plan that suits and achieves the client’s goals and objectives.
- Work with the Product Specialist/Marketing teams to manage client deliverables such as presentations and reports.
- 3+ years experience in developing, growing, and managing client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for account growth, as well as pain points for clients.
- Strong organization, communication, and time management skills and detail-oriented nature.
- Experience managing and updating a CRM (Salesforce prefered).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue.
For consideration of this role, please send your application to the hiring manager for this position.