LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to physical and digital security programs.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is constantly innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges.
LifeRaft has an opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our growing team. The Customer Success Manager role will enable our customers to realize business value, encouraging them to be passionate advocates of LifeRaft.
The CSM will bring LifeRaft’s best ideas, innovations and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers’ business goals driving return on investment. As a CSM you will be a trusted advisor to our valued clients providing training and best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics, and Feature Usage.
What you’ll do once you get the job:
- Drive high usage of our Navigator platform by creating and executing action-oriented customer introduction, training, and adoption plans.
- Help customers define clear business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Build, maintain, and leverage strong relationships and regular communication with account stakeholders to create strong support for new opportunities, and to secure their willingness to advocate on behalf of LifeRaft.
- Work with customers and sales team throughout the customer life cycle to encourage growth and to minimize attrition.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to advocate for customer needs and to support the evolution of LifeRaft’s product and offerings
What you need to get the job:
- 3+ years of experience in a training or customer success role (technology or Software-as-a-Service preference)
- Proven record of providing top class customer service with a history of going above and beyond
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with wide range of personalities including confidence with Fortune 500 Executive-level communication
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, open space, environment
- Experience delivering professional presentations (via web-conference an asset)
- Self-starter with a get-it-done attitude
- Excellent troubleshooter
- Attentive to detail
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- Love of dogs (we have many in office)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
- At least one great recipe you will bring to an office potluck
Work With Us
- Office dogs (when we aren’t working remotely)
- Flexible hours
- Benefits (after probationary period)
- Free parking (at the office, in Bayers Lake!)
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Great office parties
- Hilarious co-workers
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
- Diversity & inclusion committee!
View our other job opportunities here