Internal Applications Only
The Sales Associate plays a critical role in increasing revenue by adding opportunities to our potential customer pipeline, converting trial accounts to subscriptions, identifying & capitalizing on new business opportunities, and working collaboratively with other teams. They will also work closely with Senior Account Executives, assisting them with their larger deals, while receiving support and mentorship on their own opportunities.
- Support SAE on lead generation through outbound prospecting and research.
- Manage and close a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Use Salesforce CRM to maintain activity/information/records and generate proposals.
- Support on larger opportunities with a SAE; call coordination, deliverables, etc.
- Introduce newly signed clients to their AM with information necessary for a successful account transition.
- Manage sales cycle on assigned accounts or prospects from unassigned verticals.
- Assist in defining trial success criteria and work with client facing teams (PS, CSM, AM) to manage logistics and ensure success.
- Overall contribution to revenue growth and company development.
- Leverage sales tools including ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to generate outbound activity.
- 3+ years in sales with proven skills in generating new business.
- Demonstrated ability of effective account and customer management (understanding their needs, addressing their challenges, connecting the dots).
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice sales tactics and different stages of the sales cycle.
- Ability to sell virtually (over the phone and via WebEx/Zoom).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on growing revenue.
- The ability to work independently and to create your own lead generation/sales funnel.
For consideration of this role, please send your application to the hiring manager for this position.