LifeRaft is looking to fill the Software Developer position, reporting to the VP, Engineering.
Based out of Nova Scotia, Canada, LifeRaft was incorporated in 2014 with a clear objective to advance corporate security. We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data.
Our SaaS-based threat intelligence platform, called Navigator, is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection.
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for implementing new features in our platform, maintenance and bug fixes. We look for proactive individuals that will take ownership and contribute with ideas to the product roadmap to build a world class platform.
About the role
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies (grooming and planning sessions, standups, retrospectives)
- Estimate, code and validate your assigned issues
- Perform code reviews and peer programming when necessary
- Take ownership of your work and tasks, strive to continuously improve and learn
- Collaborate with other team members
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience building SAAS applications
- Extensive experience with NodeJS/Typescript
- Experience writing effective unit tests
- We will value experience with Microservices (Docker/Kubernetes/Kafka)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL experience is preferred)
- We will value experience with PHP/Laravel, Python and Elastic Search
Working With Us
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, with optional office availability
- Free office parking (office in Bayer’s Lake)
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
View our other job postings here