LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is continually innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges.
We are currently looking to expand our newly formed Product team with an additional Product Manager role to help accelerate our development.
As the Product Manager, you will report to the VP of Product and work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, and Customer Experience team members to design, build, and launch solutions that delight our customers.
We are looking for a high-energy product person with a passion for creating world-class products. If you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, we want to hear from you. If you want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing team with an innovative spirit and a determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data – this could be the opportunity for you.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our customers, their needs and pain points
- Engage with the Engineering team to find solutions to our customer’s problems
- Write and prioritize clearly defined stories for executing against the product plan based on cross-functional stakeholder engagement
- Work with Design on the creation of wireframes and rapid prototypes
- Support customer interviews and workshops during the prototyping phase
- Test potential new data sources for viability and performance
- Gather and organize feedback from customer-facing teams to help guide prioritization decisions
- Perform product verification prior to the release of new features to ensure design and user requirements are met
- Liaison with the Product Support Specialist to prioritize and communicate the resolution of user impacting issues
- Document and maintain the product suggestion backlog for future consideration
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality product improvements
- Experience leading virtual agile development teams without direct authority
- Knowledge of Jira, ZenDesk, and ProductBoard considered an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex data into an understandable documents/visuals
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
What’s in it for you:
Impact: Navigator advances corporate security and is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and & infrastructure protection.
Flexibility: The LifeRaft team has employees working across Canada from the comfort of their own home. That being said, you are also welcome to work from the Halifax office, with the rest of the team… and their office dogs!
Perks: A comprehensive benefits plan, a fun & informal office culture, free parking and above average office-supplied coffee.
Challenge: Your work is solving real-world problems, and is bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges.
Additional Perks of working with us:
- Office dogs (when in the office)
- Flexible hours
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Well lit, comfortable working space (available when needed)
- Hilarious co-workers
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com