Job Opportunity: Training & Support Specialist
(Customer Success Manager)
LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is constantly innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges.
LifeRaft has an opportunity for an experienced Software as a Service (SaaS) trainer to join our Customer Success Management (CSM) team. As a member of the CSM team, you will help our customers to realize business value from their investment, making them passionate advocates of LifeRaft.
The CSM team brings LifeRaft’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and matches these to the customers’ business goals. You will be a trusted advisor to our valued clients providing training and best practice in areas such as adoption, business metrics, and feature usage.
What you need to get the job:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success role at SaaS company preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Proven record of providing top class customer service with a history of going above and beyond
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with wide range of personalities including confidence with
- fortune 500 executive-level communication.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and startup mentality
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Excellent time management skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and process driven/analytical with strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent troubleshooter
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
- At least one great recipe you will bring to an office potluck
Work With Us
Additional Perks of working with us:
- Office dogs
- Health benefits (after probationary period)
- Free parking
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Collaborative working space
- Great office parties
- Hilarious co-workers
- Better than mediocre office-supplied coffee