LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is continually innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges. We are pleased to announce we have filled the Client Experience Manager role that will assist inproviding industry-leading support to our clients, while we expand and scale the company to achieve our growth goals.
What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- As the leader of a growing Customer Experience Team, you will work closely with the VP of Operations, CGO and other department managers to optimize client engagement through the pre and post-sales process.
- Build a strong team culture by managing a team of Customer Success Managers and Product Specialists.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the Customer Experience Team.
- Identify ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints from sales through on-going support.
- Coordinating product demonstrations and onboarding processes and activities between your team, internal stakeholders and our customers.
- Organize and run training sessions and workshops with your team and other internal teams.
- Communicate with the sales team for potential upsell opportunities and account prioritization.
- Communicate with the product team for feature opportunities or enhancements.
- Oversee the management of our client support portal.
- Create a disciplined and structured approach to help potential customers identify and achieve their objectives.
- Implement or improve internal control processes.
- Develop the Customer Experience Team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promote the organization and product.
What you need to get the job:
- Demonstrated ability of effective account and customer management (understanding their needs, addressing their challenges, connecting the dots).
- Desire to learn and become an expert in our customers’ workflow, internal processes and respective industries.
- Experience managing and directing a team.
- Generalist- ability to apply your knowledge broadly in new environments and situations.
- Experience in planning and implementing support strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice support tactics and stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Ability to manage clients virtually (over the phone and via WebEx).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intense focus on growing revenue.
- Must be a team player, a self-starter and strategic thinker.
- Thrive in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Be highly organized
- SaaS experience would be an asset but not necessary
Work With Us
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
Additional Perks of working with us:
- Office dogs
- Flexible hours
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Free parking
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Well lit, comfortable working space
- Great office parties
- Hilarious co-workers
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
Compensation: Base salary + Bonus Plan