LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is continually innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges. We are currently looking to expand our team with the Product Analyst role to enable our team to develop world leading solutions.
- As part of a newly established product management team, you will work closely with the Product Manager to collect, analyze, and communicate data points that will improve LifeRaft’s SAAS product.
- Work with the sales, marketing, customer success and product technology departments to collect data that has been generated by internal systems, such as website traffic, CRM, and platform usage.
- Undertake market research to understand the competitive landscape and potential growth areas.
- Support customer interviews to uncover customer pain points and capture potential areas of improvement and innovation.
- Assist in the data management of product management software.
- Create data-driven reports and recommendations to inform the product roadmap and stakeholders.
- Help to inform company stakeholders about new developments and what they mean to our users.
- Create surveys to collect feedback from existing and potential customers.
- Assist with user testing of the product.
- Provide input to the strategic and product planning processes.
- Proven track record of research-based tasks
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to translate complex data into an understandable documents/visuals
- General interest and awareness in global events, politics and popular culture
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
Work With Us
Additional Perks of working with us:
- Office dogs (when in the office)
- Flexible hours
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Free parking
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Well lit, comfortable working space (available when needed)
- Hilarious co-workers
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
View our other job postings