This position has been filled. Please see our other job postings here
LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is continually innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges. We are currently looking to expand our team with the Product Specialist role to enable our team to develop world leading solutions.
LifeRaft is looking to fill a Product Specialist position within our Sales Operations Team.
This individual will play a critical role in helping to continue our unprecedented growth, working with Account Executives (AE) to deliver compelling and industry relevant product demonstrations. Demonstrating our product’s value proposition is the cornerstone of converting opportunities into customers.
Sales communications are mainly performed by phone, email, and live webinars, but qualified individuals may also be expected to work with clients on-location in target markets and attending various trade shows.
- Work closely with an AE and Lead Generation team during discovery phase to understand and convey customer need
- Deliver sales product demonstrations to potential clients that clearly illustrate ROI during the demo
- Exhibit technical platform capabilities and ability to relate to audience (industry expertise)
- Maintain internal CRM (Salesforce) accounts
- Viewed as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Provide thought leadership for the sales team
- Help to expand customer and prospect databases (e.g., trade shows, etc.)
- Work closely with marketing and sales support team
- Overall contribution to company growth and development
- Support the Customer Success team to assure clients are utilizing the product appropriately
Education & Experience
- Experience in a product demonstration position
- Proven record of providing top class customer service
- Strong knowledge of business processes (sales, marketing, service, support)
- A self-starter with a burning desire to succeed
- Quick learner
- Team player with startup mentality
- A great sense of humor
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and process driven
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Excellent time management skills
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software
- A history of going above and beyond
- Must love dogs (we have office dogs!)
Work With Us
Perks of working with us
- Subsidized health coverage
- Competitive salary
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Ping-pong table and board games!
- Work from home
- Office space (with office dogs) available
- Free parking
- Great office parties
- Hilarious co-workers
- Mediocre office-supplied coffee
View our other job postings