Thank you for your interest in LifeRaft. This position has been filled. Please view our other job opportunities here.
LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is continually innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges. We are currently looking to expand our team with the Product Support Analyst role to enable our team to develop world leading solutions.
In this role, you will be a key point of contact for customer issues escalated by the Client Experience Team team. You will use your in-depth product knowledge and problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues as they arise in the SaaS-based Navigator platform. Some communication with customers via email or Zoom may be required to assist with troubleshooting.
We are looking for a self-starter that will take ownership of their work and proactively overcome roadblocks, while contributing to a world class platform. If you want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing team with an innovative spirit and a determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data – this could be the opportunity for you.
- Triage and respond to incoming support requests and escalations, spotting trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team
- Troubleshoot, identify, reproduce, and document issues for our Product and Engineering teams
- Communicate with the Client Experience, Engineering, Product and QA teams to prioritize and resolve customer issues
- Take ownership over maintaining and managing the customer helpdesk, leveraging your strong communication skills and customer centric mindset to provide follow-up and closure on issues raised
- Provide guidance on best practices for our products, and creative solutions using available functionality
- Contribute to knowledge bases, quick reference guides and answering client and Client Experience questions on the product
- Provide feedback to Product on impact of issues to enable appropriate prioritization and resolution for the customer
- Capturing feedback on the product for use by our Product team
- Assist with user testing of the product
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Experience in a technical support or customer service role (using customer support tools such as Zendesk) is considered an asset
- Experience working with Jira considered an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to translate complex data into an understandable documents/visuals
- General interest and awareness in global events, politics and popular culture
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
What’s in it for you
Impact: Navigator advances corporate security and is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and & infrastructure protection.
Flexibility: The LifeRaft team has employees working across Canada from the comfort of their own home. That being said, you are also welcome to work from the Halifax office, with the rest of the team… and their office dogs!
Perks: A comprehensive benefits plan, a fun & informal office culture, free parking and above average office-supplied coffee.
Challenge: Your work is solving real-world problems, and is bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges.
Additional Perks of working with us:
- Office dogs (when in the office)
- Flexible hours
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Well lit, comfortable working space (available when needed)
- Hilarious co-workers
LifeRaft values inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, or any other protected characteristic.