LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is continually innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges. We are currently looking to expand our team with the Quality Assurance Specialist role, reporting to the Director of Software Development.
This individual will play a critical role in helping to build and enhance our intelligence platform, working with the rest of our seasoned Product Technology team.
- Work closely with the product and software development teams to continuously test the platform, review newly developed functionality and verify that it meets the requirements.
- Write automated testing routines.
- Triage reported issues and raise bug tickets as required.
- Assist with the platform release process, including:
- Designing and carrying out testing requirements
- Ensuring the timely, relevant, and meaningful feedback on specifications and technical design documents.
- 1+ years of software testing experience.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques, and approaches relating to web applications.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, including the ability to explain technical details to a non-technical person.
- Test automation experience, partially with Selenium or WebDriver based test environments
- Experience with Jenkins CI or other build tools
- Experience coding in PHP is an asset
- Experience using Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence is an asset
- Experience writing, executing SQL queries and analyzing their results
- Experience with Linux CLI
Work With Us
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours/work from home
- Free office parking (office in Bayer’s Lake)
View our other job opportunities