The Quality Assurance Specialist position has been filled.
View our other job postings
Based out of Nova Scotia, Canada, LifeRaft was incorporated in 2014 with a clear objective to advance corporate security. We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data.
Our SaaS-based threat intelligence platform, called Navigator, is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection. This individual will play a critical role in helping to build and enhance our intelligence platform, working with the rest of our seasoned software development and R&D team.
- Work closely with the product and software development teams to continuously test the platform, review newly developed functionality and verify that it matches the requirements.
- Write automated testing routines.
- Analyze the platform from an end-user perspective, identify UX challenges and communicate them to the R&D team for improvement.
- Triage reported issues and raise bug tickets as required.
- Assist with the platform release process (ensuring timely, relevant, and meaningful testing & feedback/ Input on release notes).
- 2+ years of software testing experience.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches relating to web applications.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, including the ability to explain technical details to a non-technical person.
Work With Us
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours/work from home days
- Free parking (work out of Bayers Lake)