The Senior PHP Developer position has been filled.
View our other job postings.
LifeRaft provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform, called Navigator, that is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels, including the deep web and darknet, related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and asset & infrastructure protection.
This individual will play a critical role in helping to build and enhance our world class intelligence platform, working with the rest of our seasoned software development and R&D team. Thinking outside the box to resolve technical challenges and understanding the customer when coding is key for success.
- Work closely with the software development team and Development Lead to deliver on the product roadmap and fix bugs along the way
- You will be working on new exciting features as well as enhancing existing functionality
- You will gain an understanding of how our platform works and how our customers use it, and hopefully will be able to contribute with new ideas on how to improve it
The Experience & Education:
- At least 5 years of experience working with object oriented (MVC) PHP frameworks
- Experience using LAMP-stack technologies
- Understanding of Linux commands
- We will value experience with Laravel framework, Python and Google Maps API.
Work with Us
- Health benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- Stock options in the company
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join the LifeRaft team, please submit your resume to email@example.com