LifeRaft (Social Navigator Inc.) is a company based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, that provides a SaaS-based threat intelligence platform to security and business risk teams in the corporate/commercial sector. Our platform, Navigator, is intelligently designed to identify, track, and investigate issues related to fraud, protective intelligence, threat mitigation, corporate espionage, counterfeit identification, and asset and infrastructure management.
Navigator is used world-wide by Fortune 100 companies, global organizations, and investigative firms. Our team is continually innovating and developing the platform to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our customers, further bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges. We are currently looking to expand our team with the Technical Product Manager role to enable our team to develop world leading solutions.
- As part of a newly established product management team, you will work closely with the Product Manager to be the technical interface between Product and Software Development.
- Create product specification documents that align with product scope.
- Clarify specifications for the software development team as they implement them.
- Test potential new data sources for viability and performance.
- Support the creation of wireframes and rapid prototypes.
- Assist with user testing of the platform.
- Support customer interviews and workshops during the prototyping phase.
- Respond to questions from internal stakeholders about technical elements of the product.
- Maintain the internal knowledge base.
- Assist in the data input of product management software.
- Coordinate tasks required during a release phase, such as supporting documentation.
- Strong software knowledge
- Practical knowledge of JSON, Restful API and HTML
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex data into an understandable documents/visuals
- Experience with sales or customer support is an asset
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, not literally)
Work With Us
- Office dogs (when in the office!)
- Flexible hours
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Free parking at the Bayers Lake office
- Partial phone plan coverage
- Well lit, comfortable working space (available when needed)
- Hilarious co-workers
View our other job postings here