Navigator for Protective Intelligence
With the rise of online threats and social media's ubiquity, it is more important than ever to have access to an open source threat intelligence platform to assess potential risks in real time, anytime. If you are prepared, you can respond and react immediately.
As a corporate security analyst, you are responsible for identifying and mitigating threats to your company's executives.
How Navigator can help with Executive Protection Services:
- Targeted monitoring of events, entities, and bad actors
- Physical & digital threat detection related to an executive, their families, or associates
- Understand and analyze social engineering exposure
- Perform travel/location research & analysis
- Uncover PII and doxxing on the deep web & darknet
- Perform due diligence for assets, operations, & business entities
- Be alerted promptly of potential risks, allowing you to respond quickly and effectively.
- Receive data from the broadest spectrum of sources with a high degree of coverage
- Combining threat identification with ongoing validation to ensure the effectiveness of security measures in place.
INVESTIGATIVE OPEN SOURCE INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
Navigator’s open source threat intelligence platform cuts through the online noise to identify and validate threats across the broadest range of mainstream and niche data sources. We help companies protect people, assets, and businesses — making the world around us safer every day.
Ensuring the safety of your employees is a top priority. With an increasing number of travel-related incidents and emergencies around the world, it is more important than ever to have access to timely intelligence and threat management tools.
How Navigator can help with Workforce Protection:
- Monitor for physical, cyber, environmental, or situational threats or events that impact business continuity
- Leverage analyst-annotated notices on events around the globe for risk assessments and reporting
- Contextualize both proximity and high-risk events within a custom radius to your fixed assets
- Uncover information for identity resolution or to garner further intel on known threat actors
- Customize notifications for first-alert or a specified cadence of summary reports
- Display location-based data on customizable dashboards for ease of analysis and ongoing monitoring