Over the past few years, security teams have struggled to adapt to a swath of different challenges – from soaring crime rates and geopolitical conflicts to the rise of AI. But what’s coming in 2024?
To get some insight, we invited Scot Walker and Carlos Francisco, CPP, CSSP to discuss the future of corporate security. In this episode of Talking Threat Intelligence, they explain why the retirement of the baby boomer generation represents one of the biggest challenges to security leaders.
We also discuss the growing threat of deepfakes, how the Israel/Palestine conflict will impact businesses far away from the warzone, what security leaders need to know about the upcoming 2024 Presidential elections, and the biggest mistakes individuals from the public sector make when transitioning to the private sector.Resources:
- The Future of Corporate Security: A Fusion of Innovation and Expertise in 2033
- 7 Corporate Physical Security Experts Share Their Predictions for 2024
- AI or Not
- Joe Rogan Interviews Justin Trudeau
- Corporate Security University Podcast
- Corporate Security University
- Carlos on LinkedIn
- Scot on LinkedIn