Imagine a world where talking to computers feels as natural as chatting with a friend. That's the power of ChatGPT, a groundbreaking technology developed by a company called OpenAI.
This technology has already revolutionized the way we work with computers. Instead of giving them commands, we can have real conversations with them. It's like having an incredibly smart virtual assistant at our fingertips. ChatGPT understands what we say and responds in a way that makes sense. It helps us find information quickly, provides useful suggestions, and even assists with tasks like writing. With ChatGPT, the possibilities seem endless, and it has truly changed the way we interact with technology.
But corporate security teams are understandably worried. For starters, ChatGPT can be used by bad actors to create and spread false information like never before. This means that people are more likely to come across misleading or manipulated content, making it hard to separate fact from fiction online. Additionally, ChatGPT also represents the technological equivalent to the machine gun for cybercriminals, allowing them to create high quality phishing emails and develop new attack vectors like never before.
So how do security teams address these challenges?
In this episode, our guest Daniel Ben-Chitrit, Director of Product Management at Authentic8, breaks down what ChatGPT will mean for corporate security teams and the OSINT community. We’ll also discuss how OSINT analysts can leverage this technology effectively while maintaining security and data privacy.
In this episode, expect to learn:
- The implications of using ChatGPT in threat intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Discover the potential risks and vulnerabilities associated with integrating ChatGPT into corporate systems.
- How to effectively mitigate security threats and protect sensitive information in the era of ChatGPT.
- Gain insights into the challenges of distinguishing between genuine and manipulated information generated by ChatGPT.
- Understand the impact of ChatGPT on phishing and social engineering attacks, and how to combat them.
- Explore potential vulnerabilities in existing security systems when faced with ChatGPT-generated threats.
- Understand the potential impact of ChatGPT on user privacy and data protection in corporate environments.
- Discover ways to educate employees about the risks and benefits of interacting with ChatGPT in a secure manner .… and much more
- Email Daniel
- Daniel on LinkedIn
- Try ChatGPT for Free
- Joe Rogan Interviews Justin Trudeau
Finally, if you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe to Talking Threat Intelligence on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. And if you're interested in learning more about building a successful threat intelligence program, be sure to check out our website at LiferaftInc.com.